Methods for investigation of holographic photopolymer materials
- 65 Downloads
Results obtained by the authors on the development of holographic methods for investigation of photopolymer materials are presented. The work considers the methods for pulse recording of dynamic transmission gratings and characterization of hologram angular selectivity, the double-beam method of twophoton holographic recording, and heterodyne detection of inhomogeneities in volume holograms.
Keywordsholographic photopolymer materials diffraction efficiency two-photon holographic recording heterodyne technique
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.C. A. Feely, S. Martin, and V. Toal, Proc. SPIE, 3294, 48 (1998).Google Scholar
- 4.R. Collier, C. Burckhardt, and L. Lin, Optical Holography, Academic Press, New York (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.B. V. Ioffe, Refractometric Methods in Chemistry [in Russian], Khimiya, Leningrad (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.S. A. Babin, E. V. Vasilyev, V. I. Kovalevsky, et al., Avtometriya (Autometry), No. 2, 57–70 (2003).Google Scholar
- 8.V. V. Shelkovnikov, E. F. Pen, E. V. Vasilyev, and P. E. Tverdokhleb, Proc. All-Russian Workshop “Yury Nikolaevich Denisyuk as a Founder of National Holography” [in Russian], A. F. Ioffe Physical-Technical Institute (2007), pp. 241–261.Google Scholar
- 9.P. E. Tverdokhleb and Yu. A. Shepetkin, Avtometriya (Autometry), 44, No. 6, 76 (2008).Google Scholar
- 10.P. E. Tverdokhleb, I. Sh. Steinberg, and Yu. A. Shepetkin, OSA Trends in Optics and Photonics Series, 87, 649 (2003).Google Scholar
- 11.A. Yu. Belikov, N. N. Vyukhina, V. N. Zatolokin, et al., Avtometriya (Autometry), No. 1, 76 (2007).Google Scholar