Crystal Structure of A Molecular Complex Compound of Antimony(III) Fluoride with L-Leucine
- 80 Downloads
Single crystal X-ray diffraction analysis is used to determine the crystal structure of a newly synthesized molecular complex compound of antimony(III) fluoride with L-leucine of the composition SbF3(C6H13NO2) (orthohombic crystal system: a = 5.7948(8) Å, b = 6.2433(9) Å, c = 28.594(4) Å, Z = 4, P212121 space group). The structure consists of SbF3 molecules and L-leucine bound into polymer chains by bidentate bridging carboxyl groups of amino acid molecules. Weak Sb…F(1)b bonds combine the adjacent chains into polymer ribbons organized by N-H…. F and N-H…. O hydrogen bonds into a framework.
Key wordssingle crystal X-ray diffraction analysis crystal structure antimony(III) fluoride L-leucine molecular complex compound
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. L. Davidovich and L. A. Zemnukhova, Koordinats. Khim., 1, No. 4, 477–481 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Udovenko and L. M. Volkova, ibid., 7, No. 12, 1763–1813 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.Ya. A. Buslaev and R. L. Davidovich, ibid., 15, No. 11, 1444–1465 (1989).Google Scholar
- 4.R. L. Davidovich, V. B. Logvinova, L. A. Zemnukhova, et al., ibid., 17, No. 10, 1342–1348 (1991).Google Scholar
- 5.L. A. Zemnukhova, R. L. Davidovich, A. A. Udovenko, and E. V. Kovaleva, ibid., 31, No. 2, 125–131 (2005).Google Scholar
- 6.SMART and SAINT-Plus, Versions 5.0, Data Collection and Processing Software for the Smart System, Bruker AXS Inc., Madison, Wisconsin, USA (1998).Google Scholar
- 7.G. M. Sheldrick, SHELXTL/PC, Versions 5.0, An Integrated System for Solving, Refining and Displaying Crystal Structures from Diffraction Data, Bruker AXS Inc., Madison, Wisconsin, USA (1998).Google Scholar
- 8.A. J. Edwards, J. Chem. Soc. (A), No. 17, 2751–2753 (1970).Google Scholar
- 9.K. Anitha, S. Athimoolam, and R. K. Rajaram, Acta Crystallogr., E61, No. 6, o1604–o1606 (2005).Google Scholar