Assembly models for nanosized growth nuclei of crystal structures
- 30 Downloads
Different growth models of crystal structures are briefly considered. A metric model of layer-by-layer sectoral growth proposed in  is described along with its application for computer modeling of the assembly of nanosized crystal growth nuclei by clusterizing the unit cell content.
Keywordsmodels of crystal growth nanosized growth nuclei cell clusterization coordination spheres and sequences
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. G. Rau, V. G. Zhuravlev, T. F. Rau, and A. V. Mallev, Kristallografiya, 47, No. 5, 793 (2002).Google Scholar
- 2.B. K. Vainshtein (ed.), in: Modern Crystallography [in Russian], Vol. 3, Nauka, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.R. P. Barbasov, S. D. Muraviev, and V. M. Samsonov, Molecular Dynamic Modeling of Nanocrystallization Processes [in Russian], VI Intern. Conf. “Growth of Single Crystals and Heat and Mass Transfer”, Vol. 3, Obninsk (2005), p. 627.Google Scholar
- 4.V. G. Rau, A. A. Pugaev, and T. F. Rau, Kristallografiya, 51, No. 1, 8 (2006).Google Scholar
- 5.G. B. Bokii, Crystal Chemistry [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.T. F. Rau and E. N. Kurkutova, Dokl. Akad Nauk SSSR, 200, No. 6, 1340 (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.V. G. Rau, T. F. Rau, G. O. Lebedev, and E. N. Kurkutova, Kristallografiya, 45, No. 4, 653 (2000).Google Scholar
- 8.R. F. W. Bader, Atoms in Molecules — A Quantum Theory, Oxford University Press, Oxford (1994).Google Scholar