Physicochemical study of rhodium sulfite
- 54 Downloads
Diamagnetic rhodium sulfite Na15(NH4)3[Rh4(μ-SO3)6(SO3)7(H2O)5]·10H2O was synthesized. An X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy study and chemical analysis revealed that rhodium in this compound was in the oxidation state 2+. The thermal and chemical properties of the compound were investigated. Based on XRPA, IR, and EPR spectroscopy and analytical data about the chemical properties, a hypothesis about the structure of the complex has been formulated.
Keywordscomplex rhodium sulfite ion synthesis XPS IR spectroscopy TGA magnetic properties structure
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.V. V. Lebedinskii and N. N. Myasoedov, News of the Platinum Section of the USSR Academy of Sciences [in Russian], issue 16 (1939), p. 65.Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Lebedinskii and E. V. Shenderetskaya, ibid., issue 21 (1948), p. 164.Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Lebedinskii and E. V. Shenderetskaya, News of the Platinum and Noble Metals Section of the USSR Academy of Sciences [in Russian], issue 30 (1955), p. 99.Google Scholar
- 8.V. V. Lebedinskii and E. V. Shenderetskaya, Zh. Neorg. Khim., 2, No. 8, 1768 (1957).Google Scholar
- 9.V. I. Nefedov, X-Ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy of Chemical Compounds. Handbook [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 10.I. I. Chernyaev, E. V. Shenderetskaya, A. G. Mayorova, and A. A. Koryagina, Zh. Neorg. Khim., 5, No. 5, 537 (1960).Google Scholar
- 11.L. A. Nazarova, I. I. Chernyaev, and A. S. Morozova, ibid., 539.Google Scholar