Crystal structure of bis(semicarbazido)copper(II) nitrate [Cu(NH2NHC(O)NH2)2](NO3)2
- 48 Downloads
The crystal structure of bis(semicarbazido)copper(II) nitrate [Cu(NH2NHC(O)NH2)2](NO3)2 has been studied by X-ray diffraction. Monoclinic crystals, a = 6.835(2) Å, b = 7.733(2) Å, c = 10.320(3) Å, β = 105.701(3)°, V = 525.1(2) Å3, space group P21/c, Z = 2, d msd = 2.136 g/cm3, µ(MoK α) = 2.143 mm−1. The structure was solved with the program for automatic analysis of Patterson’s function and refined by full-matrix least squares in an anisotropic approximation for all non-hydrogen atoms using 753 independent reflections; R 1 = 0.0203. The square environment of the Cu atom is formed from the amino nitrogen atoms of the hydrazine fragments and the C=O oxygen atoms of the two semicarbazide bidentate molecules (Cu-N 1.928 Å, Cu-O 1.999 Å). The axial positions are occupied by the O atoms of the NO 3 − outer-spheric anions (Cu-O 2.505 Å). In the structure, the complex cations and the NO 3 − anions are linked into a framework by N-H...O type hydrogen bonds.
Keywordscopper(II) complex semicarbazide X-ray diffraction analysis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. P. Sinditskii and A. E. Vogelsang, Ross. Khim. Zh., 41, No. 4, 74–80 (1997).Google Scholar
- 2.A. I. Gavrilov, R. K. Tukhtaev, S. V. Larionov, et al., Dokl. Akad. Nauk, 348, No. 2, 201–204 (1996).Google Scholar
- 3.R. K. Tukhtaev, A. I. Gavrilov, S. V. Larionov, et al., J. Mater. Synth. Processing, 5, No. 5, 371–377 (1997).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Boldyrev, R. K. Tukhtaev, A. I. Gavrilov, et al., Zh. Neorg. Khim., 43, No. 3, 362–366 (1998).Google Scholar
- 5.G. V. Romanenko, Z. A. Savelieva, N. V. Podberezskaya, and S. V. Larionov, Zh. Strukt. Khim., 40, No. 1, 191–195 (1999).Google Scholar
- 6.A. V. Nikolaev, Z. A. Savelieva, S. V. Larionov, et al., Koordinats. Khim., 2, No. 9, 1234–1237 (1976).Google Scholar
- 8.S. V. Larionov, Z. A. Savelieva, L. A. Glinskaya, et al., Koordinats. Khim., 32, No. 5, 365–373 (2006).Google Scholar
- 9.F. H. Allen, O. Kennard, D. G. Watson, et al., J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. II, S1–S19 (1987).Google Scholar