Theoretical study of the conformational states of triosmium clusters with a chiral pinane ligand
- 25 Downloads
A theoretical study of the conformational state of triosmium clusters with a chiral pinane ligand (μ-H)Os3(CO)10(μ-ONC10H14) has been performed. The potential curves of internal rotation of organic ligands around the N-C bond in cluster complexes in the crystalline state and in various solvents with continual consideration for the parameters of the latter have been determined. The structures of conceivable conformers and isomers are considered; the factors responsible for their formation and stability are examined. The relations between the conformational and crystalline structures of the cluster and the effect of intra-and intermolecular interactions on its structure are revealed.
Keywordsconformational analysis cluster complexes osmium chiral ligands and complexes
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.V. A. Maksakov, V. P. Kirin, and A. V. Golovin, Izv. Akad. Nauk, Ser. Khim., 2021–2025 (1995).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Maksakov, N. V. Podberezskaya, E. V. Golubovskaya, et al., Zh. Neorg. Khim., 41, 64–70 (1996).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Maksakov, N. V. Pervukhina, V. S. Korenev, et al., Zh. Strukt. Khim., 45, No. 4. 698–705 (2004).Google Scholar
- 8.V. A. Potemkin, E. V. Bartashevich, and A. V. Belik, Zh. Fiz. Khim., 72, No. 4, 650–656 (1998).Google Scholar
- 9.V. A. Potemkin, E. V. Bartashevich, and A. V. Belik, ibid., 70, No. 3, 448–452 (1996).Google Scholar
- 10.V. A. Potemkin, A. V. Belik, and V. B. Krasilnikov, Zh. Strukt. Khim., 36, No. 3, 564–567 (1995).Google Scholar
- 11.M. A. Grishina, E. V. Bartashevich, V. A. Potemkin, et al., ibid., 43,No. 6, 1128–1133 (2002).Google Scholar