Improving Information Assurance Education Key to Improving Secure(ity) Management
- 81 Downloads
KeywordsInformation Assurance Improve Secure Improve Information
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. Davis, To copy or Not to Copy—That is the Question, 2003. (http://www.aea2.k12.ia.us/Tutorials/Copyright/Copyright_.html)
- 2.E. Felten, Security tradeoffs: Java vs. ActiveX, 1997. (http://www.cs.princeton.edu/sip/java-vs-activex.html)
- 3.M. E. Donaldson, Inside the buffer overflow attack: Mechanism, method & prevention, 2002. (http://www.sans.org/rr/whitepapers/securecode/386.php)
- 4.F. Langa, Rethinking ‘Software Bloat’. Information Week, Dec. 17, 2001. (http://www.informationweek.com/story/IWK20011212S0003)
- 5.L. L. Gremillion, Determinants of program repair maintenance requirements, Communications of the ACM, Vol. 27, No. 8, pp. 826–832, 1984; R. Lind and K. Vairavan, An experimental investigation of software metrics and their relationship to software development effort, IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, Vol. 15, No. 5, pp. 649–653, 1989; R. D. Banker, S. M. Datar, C. F. Kemerer, and D. Zweig, Software errors and software maintenance management, Information Technology and Management, Vol. 3, pp. 25–41, 2002 (both cited on page 27). (http://www.pitt.edu/~ckemerer/CK%20research%20papers/SoftwareErrors&Maintenance_Banker2002.pdf)
- 6.E. Spafford, Professor Gene ‘Spaf’ Spafford: Exclusive interview, 2003. (http://www.pkiforum.com/books/interview_spafford_1b.html)
- 7.M. E. Kabay, Cyber-Safety for Everyone: From Kids to Elders, 2002. Available for unlimited non-commercial duplication from (http://www2.norwich.edu/mkabay/cyberwatch/cybersafety.pdf)
- 9.P. Lindstrom, Downstream liability makes the case for security spending, 2004. (http://searchsecurity.techtarget.com/tip/1,289483,sid14_gci952103,00.html)
- 10.M. E. Kabay, Programming for security, 2004. (http://www2.norwich.edu/mkabay/overviews/programming.htm) and (http://www2.norwich.edu/mkabay/overviews/programming.pdf)
- 11.M. E. Kabay, Time for industry to support academic INFOSEC, 2001. (http://www2.norwich.edu/mkabay/opinion/endowed_chairs.htm) and (http://www2.norwich.edu/mkabay/opinion/endowed_chairs.pdf)
© Springer Science + Business Media, Inc. 2005