Inversion of Elastic Constants of Anisotropic (100) Silicon Based on Surface Wave Velocity by Acoustic Microscopy Using Particle Swarm-Based-Simulated Annealing Optimization
- 275 Downloads
In this paper, a new inversion model of elastic constants of anisotropic (100) silicon is established by inducing the hybrid particle swarm optimization-based-simulated annealing optimization. Theoretical analysis on the surface acoustic wave (SAW) velocities of silicon has been carried out to construct the novel objective error function. The SAW velocities along different azimuthal angles are obtained by the V(f,z) analysis based on a lens-less line-focus acoustic microscopy. And the inversed results agree well with the reported data, which proves that this method shows high accuracy and strong reliability for the inversion of elastic constants of anisotropic materials.
KeywordsAnisotropic (100) silicon SAW velocities PSO-b-SA Elastic constants
The work presented in this paper is supported by the national Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC, No. 61271372 & No. 51235001), and the Key Program of the NSFC (No. 11172014).
- 2.Lematre, M., Benmehrez, Y., Bourse, G., Xu, J.W., Ourak, M.: Acoustic microscopy measurement of elastic constants by using an optimization method on measured and calculated SAW velocities: effect of initial c ij values on the calculation convergence and influence of the LFI transducer parameters on the determination of the SAW velocity. NDT E Int. 35(5), 279–286 (2002)CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 19.Yan, L., Cunfu, H., Guorong, S., Bin, W., Chung, C.-H., Lee, Y.-C.: Elastic properties inversion of an isotropic plate by hybrid particle swarm-based-simulated annealing optimization technique from leaky lamb wave measurements using acoustic microscopy. J. Nondestruct. Eval. 33(4), 651–662 (2014)Google Scholar
- 20.Yan, Lu, Cunfu, He, Song Guorong, Wu, Bin, Cheng-Hsien Chung, Lee, Yung-Chun: Fabrication of broadband poly(vinylidene difluoride-trifluroethylene) line-focus ultrasonic transducers for surface acoustic wave measurements on anisotropy of a (100) silicon. Ultrasonics 54, 296–304 (2014)CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 21.K\(\imath \)ran, M.S., Gündüz, M., Baykan, Ö.K.: A novel hybrid algorithm based on particle swarm and ant colony optimization for finding the global minimum. Appl. Math. Comput. 219(4), 1515–1521 (2012)Google Scholar
- 26.Auld, B.A.: Acoustic Fields and Waves in Solid. Krieger, Huntington (1990)Google Scholar