Development of a Smart Mobile Data Module for Fetal Monitoring in E-Healthcare
- 213 Downloads
KeywordsSmart device Fetal monitoring Archiving Fetal heart rate recording
We thank Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Amsterdam, The Netherlands) for loaning equipment and Alicante SA (Seclin, France) for providing IT services.
This project was funded by the French government’s AVIESAN research program on smart devices (N°2016–017), with BlueGriot SAS as an industrial partner.
Compliance with Ethical Standards
Conflict of Interest
Author A. Houzé de l’Aulnoit declares that she has no conflict of interest. Author S. Boudet declares that he has no conflict of interest. Author M. Génin declares that he has no conflict of interest. Author PF. Gautier declares that he has no conflict of interest. Author J. Schiro declares that she has no conflict of interest. Author R. Beuscart declares that he has no conflict of interest. Author D. Houzé de l’Aulnoit declares that he has no conflict of interest.
All procedures performed in studies involving human participants were in accordance with the ethical standards of the institutional and/or national research committee and with the 1964 Helsinki declaration and its later amendments or comparable ethical standards.
Informed consent was obtained from the participant included in the proof of concept.
- 2.Grivell, R. M., Alfirevic, Z., Gyte, G. M. L., and Devane, D., Antenatal cardiotocography for fetal assessment. Cochrane Database Syst. Rev. 9:CD007863, 2015.Google Scholar
- 5.Haute Autorité de la Santé., Qualité et sécurité des soins dans le secteur de naissance - Guide méthodologique. https://www.has-sante.fr/portail/upload/docs/application/pdf/2014-03/guide_qualite_securite_secteur_naissance.pdf. Accessed 2018 March 7, 2014.
- 6.Bretelle F, Le Du R, Foulhy C (2008) Surveillance fœtale continue ou discontinue, télémétrie et centrale d’analyse J. Gynecol. Obstet. Biol. Reprod. 37(1, Supplement):S23–S33.Google Scholar
- 9.Education Neoventa Medical. http://www.neoventa.com/education. Accessed 2017 Aug 3.
- 10.Kirwan B., Ainsworth L.K., A guide to task analysis: the task analysis working group. CRC press, 1992.Google Scholar
- 11.Pantanowitz L., Henricks W.H., Beckwith B.A., Medical laboratory informatics. Clin. Lab. Med. 1;27(4):823–43, 2007.Google Scholar
- 12.ANAES (Agence Nationale d’Accréditation et d’Evaluation en Santé), Intérêt et indications des modes de surveillance du rythme cardiaque fœtal au cours de l’accouchement normal. p. 105., 2002.Google Scholar
- 15.Philips. Series 50 Fetal Monitors Digital Interface Protocol Specifications (2002). http://www.frankshospitalworkshop.com/equipment/documents/ecg/service_manuals/Philips_Series_50_-_Programmers_guide.pdf. Accessed 2018 March 7.
- 16.CONTINUA Design Guidelines. http://www.pchalliance.org/continua-design-guidelines. Accessed 2018 March 7.
- 17.Lee C.S., Masek M., Lam C.P., Tan K.T., Advances in fetal heart rate monitoring using smart phones. In: 2009 9th International Symposium on Communications and Information Technology. pp. 735–740, 2009.Google Scholar
- 18.Yang, W., Yang, K., Jiang, H., Wang, Z., Lin, Q., and Jia, W., Fetal heart rate monitoring system with mobile internet. IEEE.:443–446, 2014.Google Scholar
- 19.Vermeulen-Giovagnoli, B., Peters, C., Mischi, M., van Pul, C., Cottaar. EJE., & Oei SG. The development of an obstetric tele-monitoring system. In Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC), 2015 37th Annual International Conference of the IEEE pp. 177–180, 2015.Google Scholar
- 21.Fong B., Fong A.C.M., Li C.K. Telemedicine technologies: information technologies in medicine and telehealth. John Wiley & Sons, 2011.Google Scholar
- 22.Demailly R., Boudet S., Houzé de l’Aulnoit A., Delgranche A., Houzé de l’Aulnoit D., Evaluation d’un programme d’apprentissage en ligne de l’analyse du rythme cardiaque foetal. Vocation Sage-Femme. Elsevier. 2014 Sep;26–30.Google Scholar