The superexcitation and efficiency relation in a short-stroke pulsed electromagnetic motor of a seismic source
- 29 Downloads
The article analyzes the influence exerted by the shape of excitation current pulse in a short-stroke pulsed electromagnetic motor of a seismic source on the mechanical energy, energy loss and efficiency of the electromagnet, with regard to a drop in magnetomotive force in magnetic circuit and effect of the current displacement in conductive tracks in the magnet winding.
KeywordsPulsed electromagnet short-stroke electromagnetic motor pulse shape efficiency
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. P. Pevchev, “Characteristics of a pulsed power system for the electromagnetic motor of a seismic source,” Vestnik KGTU, No. 3 (2009).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Ivashin, “Influence of the magnetic field superexcitation in an electromagnet on its response time and energy conversion efficiency,” Izv. Vuzov, Elektromekh., No. 2 (1986).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Pevchev, “Principal dimensions of the short-stroke electromagnet motor for a seismic wave generator,” Journal of Mining Science, No. 4 (2009).Google Scholar
- 4.G. G. Ugarov, “Pulsed linear electromagnetic motors with enhanced force and energy performance,” Dr. Eng. Synopsis of Thesis [in Russian], Novosibirsk (1992).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Ivashin, “Circuits of current rise in capacitive storages and their use in independent electric power sources,” in: Education, Science and Production: Pedagogical, Economical and Social Aspects. Collected Works [in Russian], TPI, Tolyatti (1998).Google Scholar
- 6.I. P. Kopylov, Electrical Engineering. Higher Education Guidance [in Russian], Energia, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar