Surfactants in fine ore grinding
- 38 Downloads
Research data on modifying fine grinding in beneficiation processes are presented. New aspects of surfactant action are studied on oleic acid added in grinding circuit for Norilsk ore, 90% of its composition being silicate minerals. The feasibility to lower sliming and amorphization (defect-free grinding) of the crystal mineral structure is established.
Key WordsGrinding surfactant amorphization minerals mineral processing surface
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. A. Rebinder, “Physicochemical mechanics as a new field of knowledge,” Vestn. AN SSSR, No. 10 (1957).Google Scholar
- 2.P. A. Rebinder, Selected Works. Physicochemical Mechanics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Revnivtsev, Selective Failure of Minerals [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 4.G. S. Khodakov, Physics of Grinding [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.T. S. Yusupov and E. A. Kirillova, “Effect of surfactants on structural-chemical properties of minerals in fine grinding,” Khim. Inter. Ust. Razv., No. 17 (2009).Google Scholar
- 6.T. S. Yusupov and E. A. Kirillova, “Mechanochemical aspect in sulfide mineral flotation,” Khim. Inter. Ust. Razv., No. 15 (2007).Google Scholar