Hydrodynamic characterization and dimensioning of the dilatant-plastic zone around an oil well
- 30 Downloads
Unsteady filtration of fluid around a well is numerically modeled in an elasto-plastic medium under the Mohr-Coulomb yield condition and unassociated flow rule. The paper presents equations to calculate porosity, stratum permeability, porous pressure, returns rate under unsteady fluid filtration and the dilatant-plastic zone dimension.
KeywordsMohr-Coulomb yield condition dilatancy relation actual stresses automodel variable
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Nikolaevskii, Geomechanics and Fluid Dynamics [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1996).Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Grishin and V. M. Fomin, Conjugate and Non-Stationary Problems of Agent Mechanics [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.V. N. Nikolaevskii, “Theory of plastic flows of sands with fluid pressure effects,” Engineering Mechanics ASCE, 131, No. 9 (2005).Google Scholar
- 4.T. K. Ramazanov and G. N. Ataev, “Expansion of dilatant-plastic zone around a production well and the problem on sand sloughing,” Phys.-Math. Sciences Series, Vestnik BGU, Nos. 2, 3 (2000).Google Scholar
- 5.T. K. Ramazanov, “Plastic zones around a production well,” Izv. Vuzov, Nos. 3, 4 (1996).Google Scholar
- 6.S. V. Grafutko and V. N. Nikolaevskii, “Sand sloughing problem,” Mekh. Zhid. Gaza, No. 5 (1998).Google Scholar
- 7.A. T. Gorbunov, Development of Abnormal Oil Fields [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 8.A. A. Samarskii and A. V. Gulin, Numerical Methods [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1989).Google Scholar