Analysis of safety precautions for coal and gas outburst-hazardous strata
- 88 Downloads
The author analyses coal and gas outbursts and generalizes the available data on the approaches to solving the problematics of these gas-dynamic events in the framework of Czech Republic Grant “Estimate of the Safety Precautions for Coal and Gas Outburst Hazardous Strata”.
KeywordsCoal and gas outburst outburst hazard prediction prevention degassing water treatment
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. Hudecek, Statistical Estimate of Data on Coal and Gas Outbursts in “Starzhich” Mine, Paskov Co., Technical University, Ostrava (2006).Google Scholar
- 2.V. Hudecek, Solution of Coal and Gas Outbursting Problematics, Technical University, Ostrava (2004).Google Scholar
- 3.R. Soika, “Influence of the stress-strain state near the stoping front on the parameters measured for the current prediction of coal and gas outbursts,” in: Minerals, Raw Materials and Mining Activity of the 21st Century, Ostrava (1997).Google Scholar
- 4.N. F. Kusov, V. N. Kazak, and V. I. Kapralov, “Choosing rational distance between degassing channels in underground coal mining,” Fiz.-Tekh. Probl. Razrab. Polezn. Iskop., No. 2 (1989).Google Scholar
- 5.A. G. Airuni, M. A. Iofis, and V. I. Chernyaev, “Predicting the stress and gasdynamic state of coal seams subjected to the mutual effect of overmining and undermining,” Fiz.-Tekh. Probl. Razrab. Polezn. Iskop., No. 1 (1985).Google Scholar
- 6.M. V. Muchnik, “Calculation of methane release from black coals,” Fiz.-Tekh. Probl. Razrab. Polezn. Iskop., No. 1 (1975).Google Scholar
- 7.V. Hudecek, Foreign Experience, Information and Trends in the Problematics of Rock and Gas Outbursting, Technical University, Ostrava (2006).Google Scholar
- 8.V. Hudecek, L. Logacheva, P. Urban, and P. Mikhalcik, Safety Regulations for Rock and Gas Outbursts in Foreign Countries, Technical University, Ostrava (2007).Google Scholar
- 9.I. Lat and D. Micek, “Application of computational techniques to the problematic of gas-dynamic events in deep mines,” J. Uhli, No. 3 (1991).Google Scholar
- 10.I. Lat, V. Hudecek, et al., “Application of the numerical model of gas-dynamic events for a specific prediction,” Project for NII Ostrava — Radwanice, Stages 3 and 7 (1986).Google Scholar