Reequipment and development of mining method at Zapolyarny Mine
The mining conditions in Yuzhny district of Zapolyarny Mine are reported. The alternative mining technologies for the additionally explored mine field are considered. The results of modeling and evaluation of stress-strain state in rocks under mining by the discussed mining technologies are cited.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. B. Rogover, Deposit “Norilsk-1” [in Russian], Gosgeolizdat (1958).Google Scholar
- 2.N. N. Urvantsev, “Some problems of deformation of ore-bearing intrusions and ores of Norilsk,” in: Copper-Nickel Ores of Talnakhsk Ore Bundle [in Russian], Nedra, Leningrad (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.A. P. Konovalov, A. I. Efimov, H. H. Kozhiev, and N. V. Gvozdevskii, “New trends in long-term raw resource development,” Gorny Zh., No. 3 (2002).Google Scholar
- 4.N. S. Zontov, “Geological structure of lode copper-nickel deposit, Severny Mys, Rudnaya Mountain, Norilsk Region,” Geolog. Rudn. Mestorohzd., No. 5 (1959).Google Scholar
- 5.E. N. Sukhanova, “Raw material resources of the Norilsk Complex and its rational utilization,” Gorny Zh., No. 8 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Sal’nikov, “Fissure tectonics of deposits “Norilsk-1,” “Norilsk-2,” Chernaya,” in: Proceedings of the 2nd Norilsk Geological Conference [in Russian], Norilsk (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.S. V. Loginov, S. I. Nosenko, S. A. Braun, and B. N. Samorodov, “Zapolyarny Mine: Operation experience and development perspectives,” Gorny Zh., No. 9 (2000).Google Scholar
- 8.A. A. Zaporozhtsev, S. G. Zberovskii, A. M. Freidin, E. N. Koren’kov, and A. I. Bykadorov, “On problem of mining method selection at Zapolyarny Mine,” Tsvet. Metally, No. 9 (2005).Google Scholar
- 9.L. A. Nazarova, A. M. Freidin, V. A. Uskov, and S. G. Zberovskii, “Geomechanical substantiation of breakage and drawing of disseminated ores from under-console area under conditions of Zapolyarny Mine,” Tsvet. Metally, No. 9 (2005).Google Scholar