Experimental analytical method for determining characteristics of a material based on the elastic-plastic analysis of experimental data
- 27 Downloads
The experimental analytical method for estimation of the elastic-plastic characteristics of a material by analyzing measurement data on displacement of a hole contour and sizes of inelastic deformation zones on a plane with the hole is proposed.
KeywordsStresses strains elastic-plastic problem experimental analytical method yield conditions contour displacements stresses at infinity material characteristics
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. A. Turchaninov, et al., Tectonic Stresses in the Earth’s Crust and the Stability of Mine Workings [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Schwab, “Nonclassical elastic-plastic problem,” Izv. AN, Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No.1 (1988).Google Scholar
- 3.E. I. Shemyakin, On Regularity of Non-elastic Rock Deformation in Neighborhood of a Development Working [in Russian], IGD SO AN SSSR, Novosibirsk (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Sokolovskii, The Theory of Plasticity [in Russian], Vyssh. Shk., Moscow (1996).Google Scholar
- 5.V. Novatskii, The Theory of Elasticity [in Russian], Mir, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.M. M. Protod’yakonov, Studies of Physical and Technical Properties of Rocks as to the Problems of Rock Pressure Control [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 7.B. D. Annin, “Single plane elastic-plastic problem under the exponential yield criteria,” Izv. AN, Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 3 (1966).Google Scholar
- 8.G. I. Gritsko and V. N. Tsytsarkin, Rock Pressure in Development Workings in the Thick Steep Seams [in Russian], Nauka Novosibirask (1982).Google Scholar
- 9.N. N. Kuksov, “Study of physico-mechanical properties of coals as to the rock pressure investigation,” Vopr. Gorn. Davl., No. 16 (1962).Google Scholar
- 10.G. G. Litvinskii, Regularities of Non-symmetric Factors of Non-elastic Deformation Zone in Mine Workings. Rock Pressure in the Permanent and Development Workings [in Russian], IGD SO AN SSSR, Novosibirsk (1979).Google Scholar