Optimization of mineral mining geometry and mine production capacity
- 56 Downloads
The dynamic programming of delineation variants and operating periods for a deposit is used to study the problems of estimating the varied conditions of mineral resources and optimal production capacity of a mine based on the natural characteristics of ore reserves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. Matheron, Fundamentals of the Applied Geostatistics [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Margolin, Evaluation of Mineral Resources. Mathematical Approaches [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.N. V. Dronov, Optimization of Mining and Economical Parameters for Mines [in Russian], Him, Frunze (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.G. P. Danilina, A. A. Lisenkov, V. Ya. Eidenzon, et al., Underground Mine Design Automation [in Russian], Nauka, Alma-Ata (1990).Google Scholar
- 5.N. V. Dronov, Differentiated Delineation and Estimation of Ore Reserves [in Russian], Him, Frunze (1988).Google Scholar
- 6.N. V. Dronov, N. M. Satybaldiev, A. M. Freidin, et al., “Cutoff grade optimization in mining complex-structured ore deposits,” Gorn. Inform.-Analit. Byull, No. 6 (2004).Google Scholar