Shield support selection based on geometric characteristics of coal seam
- 56 Downloads
The most initial investment in longwall face equipping is the cost of powered support. Selection of proper shields for powered supports is based on load, geometric characterization of coal seams and economical considerations.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. Deepak, “Longwall face support design — a micro computer model,” Journal of Mines, Metals & Fuels, March (1986).Google Scholar
- 2.Th. M. Barszack, “Selecting proper type of shield supports,” Information Circular, Bureau of Mines, United States (1990).Google Scholar
- 3.D. P. Ashvin, et al., “Some fundamental aspects of face powered support design,” The Mining Engineer (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.A. H. Wilson, “Support load requirement on longwall faces,” The Mining Engineer (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.Catalogues of Gullick Dobson Company.Google Scholar
- 6.A. Misra, “Longwall production and face cost evaluation with particular references to Australian coal mining industry,” Journal of Mines, Metals & Fuels, January–February (1994).Google Scholar
- 7.Zaklad Maszyn Gorniczych Glinik: http://www.zmg.glinik.gorlice.pl.