Calculation of Tunnel Ventilation in Shallow Subways
- 113 Downloads
A procedure is proposed to determine the tunnel fan capacity taking into account the area of passenger spaces in stations, traffic flow, and traffic working intensity. The calculation results and experimental data are presented to substantiate possible use of air disturbances due to a piston action of trains moving in tunnels for ventilation of shallow subways.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Building Code 32-02-2003. Subways [in Russain], Gosstroi Rossii, Moscow (2004).Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Krasyuk, I. V. Lugin, and A. N. Chigishev, “Mutual effect of ventilation modes in subway stations,” Metro Tom., No. 2 (2002).Google Scholar
- 3.G. A. Ptitsyn, “Calculation of traffic flows in subways,” Vestn. VNIIZhT, No. 3 (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.V. Ya. Tsodikov, Subway Ventilation and Heat Supply [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.A. Bogdanov, V. Troshin, and P. Veselov, “Air renewal in shallow subway tunnels due to a piston action of trains,” Metro, No. 3 (1993).Google Scholar