Experimental investigations into acoustic emission in coal samples under uniaxial loading
- 90 Downloads
The results are presented for the experimental investigations into acoustic emission during mechanical uniaxial testing of coal sample at the assigned rates of loading. Proceeding from a comparison between the parameters of acoustic-emission and stress-strain curves, the stages of deformation are identified and the physicomechanical properties of coal are determined.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. S. Antsyferov, A. G. Konstantinova, and L. B. Pereverzev, Seismoacoustic Investigations in Coal Mines [in Russian], AN SSSR, Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
- 2.A. G. Konstantinova, “Seismoacoustic observations on failure of the Kizelovsk coal sample,” in: Ore Aerogasdynamics and Safety of Mining [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.W. M. McCabe, “Acoustic emission in coal: a laboratory study,” in: Proceedings of the 2nd Conference on Acoustic Emission / Microseismic Activity in Geologic Structures and Materials, H. R. Hardy, Jr. & F. W. Leighton (eds.), Clausthal. Trans. Tech. Publications (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Agroskin, Physics of Coal [in Russin], Nedra, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.Y. P. Chugh and G. H. Heidinger, “Effect of coal lithology on observed microseismic activity during laboratory tests,” in: Proceedings of the 2nd Conference on Acoustic Emission / Microseismic Activity in Geologic Structures and Materials, H.R. Hardy, Jr. & F.W. Leighton (eds.), Clausthal. Trans. Tech. Publications (1980).Google Scholar
- 6.V. L. Shkuratnik and Yu. L. Filimonov, “On interconnection of the parameters of acoustic emission and physicmechanical properties and failure of salt rocks,” in: Proceedings of the International Conference on Geodynamics and Stress State of the Earth’s Bowels [in Russian], IGD SO RAN, Novosibirsk (2004).Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Fatkhi and L. V. Bugaenko, “Investigation into the processes of acoustic emission of rockburst-hazardous rocks beyond their ultimate strength,” in: Prediction of Mining and Geological Conditions of Coal Seam Mining by the Methods of Mine Geology and Geophysics [in Russian], VNIMI, Leningrad (1985).Google Scholar