Vector equilibrium problems with elastic demands and capacity constraints
- 127 Downloads
In this paper, a (weak) vector equilibrium principle for vector network problems with capacity constraints and elastic demands is introduced. A sufficient condition for a (weak) vector equilibrium flow to be a solution for a system of (weak) vector quasi-variational inequalities is obtained. By virtue of Gerstewitz’s nonconvex separation functional ξ, a (weak) ξ-equilibrium flow is introduced. Relations between a weak vector equilibrium flow and a (weak) ξ-equilibrium flow is investigated. Relations between weak vector equilibrium flows and two classes of variational inequalities are also studied.
KeywordsVector traffic network equilibrium model (weak) Vectore quilibrium (weak) ξ-equilibrium Variational inequalities
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Chen, G.Y., Yen, N.D.: On the variational inequality model for network equilibrium. Internal Report 3.196 (724), Department of Mathematics, University of Pisa, Pisa (1993).Google Scholar
- 2.Chen G.Y., Goh C.J., Yang X.Q. (1999). Vector network equilibrium problems and nonlinear scalarization methods. Math. Methods Oper. Res. 49:239–253Google Scholar
- 3.Cheng, T.C.E., Wu, Y.N.: A multiclass, multicriteria supply-demand network equilibrium model, preprintGoogle Scholar
- 6.Daniele P., Maugeri A., Oettli W. (1998). Variational inequalities and time-dependent traffic equilibria. C. R. Acad. Sci. Paris Sér. I Math. 326:1059–1062Google Scholar
- 8.Giannessi, F., Maugeri, A.: Variational inequalities and network equilibrium problems. In: Proceedings of the Conference Held in Erice, Plenum Press, New York 1994Google Scholar
- 9.Giannessi F. (2000). Vector Variational Inequalities and Vector Equilibria. Kluwer Academic Publisher, DordrechtGoogle Scholar
- 11.Li, S.J., Teo, K.L., Yang, X.Q.: A remark on a standard and linear vector network equilibrium problem with capacity constraints. Eur. J. Oper. Res. (online)Google Scholar
- 12.Mageri A. (1995). Variational and quasi-variational inequalities in network flow models. In: Giannessi F., Maugeri A. (eds) Recent developments in theory and algorithms, Variational inequalities and network equilibrium problems. Plenum Press, New York, pp. 195–211Google Scholar
- 13.Nagurney A. (1999). Network Economics, A Variational Inequality Approach. Kluwer Academic Publishers, DordrechtGoogle Scholar