The Study of the System of Generalized Vector Quasi-equilibrium Problems
- 72 Downloads
In this paper, we study the system of generalized vector quasi-equilibrium problems, which includes as special cases the system of vector quasi-equilibrium problems and the system of generalized vector equilibrium problems, and establish the existence and essential components of the solution set under perturbations of its best-reply map. Moreover, we also derive a new existence theorem of Ky Fan’s points for a set-valued map.
KeywordsThe system of generalized vector quasi-equilibrium problems Best-reply map Upper C-semicontinuous C-quasiconvex-pseudo Essential component
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Aliprantis C.D., Border K.C. (1999) Infinite Dimensional Analysis. Springer-Verlag, Berlin, HeidelbergGoogle Scholar
- Engelking R. (1989) General Topology. Heldermann Verlag, BerlinGoogle Scholar
- Jiang J.H. (1963) Essential component of the set of fixed points of the multivalued mappings and its application to the theory of games. Scientia Sinica 12, 951–964Google Scholar
- Kinoshita S. (1952) On essential component of the set of fixed points. Osaka J. Math. 4, 19–22Google Scholar
- Klein E., Thompson A.C. (1984) Theory of correspondences. John Wiley & Sons, New YorkGoogle Scholar