Solution of a Nonlinear Heat Conduction Equation for a Curvilinear Region with Dirichlet Conditions by the Fast-Expansion Method
- 17 Downloads
The analytical solution of the nonlinear heat conduction problem for a curvilinear region is obtained with the use of the fast-expansion method together with the method of extension of boundaries and pointwise technique of computing Fourier coefficients.
Keywordsnonlinear heat conduction equation curvilinear region fast-expansion method analytical solution
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.É. M. Kartashov, Analytical Methods in the Theory of Thermal Conductivity of Solid Bodies [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (2001).Google Scholar
- 5.M. D. Kovalenko and T. D. Shulyakovskaya, Expansions in Fadle–Papkovich functions in the band. Foundations of the theory, Izv. Ross. Akad. Nauk, Mekh. Tverd. Tel, No. 5. 78–98 (2011).Google Scholar
- 7.N. S. Bakhvalov, N. P. Zhidkov, and G. M. Kobel′kov, Numerical Methods [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 10.A. D. Chernyshov, Fast expansion operator and theorem of the singularity of fast expansions, in: Proc. Int. Conf. "Urgent Problems of Applied Mathematics, Informatics, and Mechanics," 26–28 November, 2012, Voronezhsk. Gos. Univ. Inzh. Tekhn., Voronezh (2012), Part 1, pp. 401–405.Google Scholar
- 11.A. D. Chernyshov and V. V. Goryainov, Application of the method of fast expansions for calculating the trajectories of a spaceship, Izv. Vyssh. Ucheb. Zaved., Aviats. Tekh., No. 2, 41–47 (2015).Google Scholar