Numerical Simulation of the Interaction of an Air Shock Wave with a Surface Gas–Dust Layer
- 22 Downloads
Within the framework of the one-velocity and multivelocity models of a dust-laden gas with the use of the Godunov method with a linearized Riemann solver, the problem of the interaction of a shock wave with a dust-laden gas layer located along a solid plane surface has been studied.
Keywordsdust-laden gas hyperbolic models of gas suspension Godunov′s method mathematical simulation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Fedorov, Mixture formation in propagation of wave processes in gas suspensions, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva, 40, No. 1, 21–37 (2004).Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Fedorov and I. A. Fedorchenko, Calculation of dust rise behind a shock wave sliding along the layer. Verification of the model, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva, 41, No. 3, 110–120 (2005).Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Fedorov, Yu. V. Kharlamova, and T. A. Khmel′, Reflection of a shock wave in a dust cloud, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva, 43, No. 1, 121–131 (2007).Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Fedorov and T. A. Khmel′, Interaction of a shock wave with a cloud of aluminum particles in a channel, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva, 38, No. 2, 89–98 (2002).Google Scholar
- 6.A. V. Fedorov and I. A. Fedorchenko, Numerical simulation of a shock wave propagation in a mixture of a gas with solid particles, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva, 46, No. 5, 97–107 (2010).Google Scholar
- 7.R. I. Nigmatulin, Dynamics of Multiphase Media [in Russian], Pt. 1, Nauka, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 14.G. B. Wallis, One-Dimensional Two-Phase Flow [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 16.S. K. Godunov, A. V. Zabrodin, M. Ya. Ivanov, A. N. Kraiko, and G. P Prokopov, Numerical Solution of Multidimensional and Gas-Dynamical Problems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 20.V. S. Surov, Interaction of shock waves with bubble liquid droplets, Zh. Tekh. Fiz., 71, No. 6, 17–22 (2001).Google Scholar