Determination of the Parameters of the Hole Bottom Zone of a Vertical Well from the Results of Thermodynamic Investigations
- 31 Downloads
A computational algorithm for estimating the parameters of the hole bottom zone from the results of measuring pressure and temperature at the bottom hole of a vertical well is suggested. The ambiguity of determining the permeability and of the hole bottom zone radius depending on the original information is shown.
Keywordsinverse problem thermohydrodynamic investigations hole bottom zone skin factor
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. I. Barenblatt and V. A. Maximov, On the effect of inhomogeneities on the determination of the oil bed parameters from the data of nonstationary infl ow of fl uid to wells, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Mashinostr., No. 7, 852–864 (1958).Google Scholar
- 2.K. S. Basniev, N. M. Dmitriev, R. D. Kanevskaya, and V. M. Maximov, Underground Hydromechanics [in Russian], Inst. Komp. Issled., Moscow–Izhevsk (2006).Google Scholar
- 3.M. Kh. Khairullin, R. S. Khisamov, M. N. Shamsiev, and R. G. Farkhullin, Interpretation of the Results of Hydrodynamic Investigations of Wells by Regularization Methods [in Russian], Inst. Komp. Issled., Moscow–Izhevsk (2006).Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Avdeev, M. M. Lavrentiev Jr., and É. V. Goryunov, Toward the solution of one inverse problem associated with the estimation of the oil bed parameters, Vych. Tekhnol., 6, No. 6, 3–13 (2001).Google Scholar
- 6.É. B. Chekalyuk, Thermodynamics of the Oil Bed [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. F. Gortyshov, B. R. Gadilshina, and M. Kh. Khairullin, Numerical method of solving an inverse problem of the thermometry of vertical oil wells, Vestn. KGTU im. A. N. Tupoleva, 4, Issue 1, 56–60 (2012).Google Scholar
- 8.R. S. Khisamov, M. Kh. Khairullin, M. N. Shamsiev, E. R. Badertdinova, R. G. Farkhullin, and M. G. Khannanov, Thermohydrodynamic investigations of vertical oil wells, Neft. Khoz., No. 9, 76–78 (2010).Google Scholar
- 9.M. N. Shamsiev and E. R. Badertdinova, Estimation of the fi ltration and thermophysical parameters of an oil bed by the results of temperature measurements in the bottom hole, Izm. Tekh., No. 3, 45–47 (2012).Google Scholar