Heat Absorption by a Groundmass Due to the Action of Solar Radiation
- 28 Downloads
A procedure for the calculation of the heat-absorption ability of the ground, as far as solar radiation is concerned, has been proposed. An example of the calculation has been presented.
Keywordsgroundmass solar radiation heat flux heat transfer
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Systems of Heat Pumps, Designing Manual [Russian translation], Viessmann (2000).Google Scholar
- 3.A. I. Nakorchevskii, Ground Heat Accumulators and Updating of Municipal Heat-Engineering Equipment [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (2010).Google Scholar
- 4.Physical Encyclopaedia [in Russian], Vol. 5, Bol′shaya Rossiiskaya Éntsiklopediya, Moscow (1998).Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Pavlov, Energy Transfer in the Landscape Sphere of the Earth [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1984).Google Scholar
- 6.D. A. Kurtener and I. B. Uskov, Climatic Factors and the Thermal Regime in Open and Protected Grounds [in Russian], Gidrometeoizdat, Leningrad (1982).Google Scholar
- 7.Reference Book of the Climate of the USSR, Issue 10, Part I. Solar Radiation, Radiation Balance, and Solar Light [in Russian], Gidrometeoizdat, Leningrad (1967).Google Scholar
- 8.Reference Book of the Climate of the USSR, Issue 10, Part II. Temperature of Air and Soil [in Russian], Gidrometeoizdat, Leningrad (1967).Google Scholar
- 9.Reference Book of the Climate of the USSR, Issue 10, Part III. Wind [in Russian], Gidrometeoizdat, Leningrad (1967).Google Scholar
- 10.K. M. Magomedov, Theoretical Foundations of Geothermy [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (2001).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016