Pressure Distribution in the Annulus Between Rotating Coaxial Cylinders at Large Shear Stresses
- 36 Downloads
Results of an experimental study of the excess pressure distribution in the annulus between the inner rotating and the outer immovable coaxial cylinders at large shear stresses are reported.
Keywordsisentropic model of momentum transfer equations of motion viscous compressible medium flow in the annulus between rotating cylinders pressure distribution
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.V. D. Tyutyuma, A system of equations of locally nonequilibrium flow of a viscous compressible medium, Vestsi Nats. Akad. Navuk Belarusi, Ser. Fiz.-Tékh. Navuk, No. 1, 77–81 (2010).Google Scholar
- 3.V. D. Tyutyuma, One topical problem of heat transfer in the flow of a viscous compressible medium, in: Abstracts of Papers and Reports. XIV Minsk Int. Forum on Heat and Mass Transfer, Minsk, September 10–13, 2012, Vol. 1, Part 1; ITMO im. A. V. Lykova NAN Belarusi, Minsk (2012), pp. 318–322.Google Scholar
- 4.V. D. Tyutyuma, Solution of the thermal problem in the shear locally nonequilibrium flow of a viscous fluid, Dokl. Nats. Akad. Nauk Belarusi, 58, No. 4, 106–109 (2014).Google Scholar
- 5.H. Schlichting, Boundary Layer Theory [Russian translation], Nauka, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshits, Hydrodynamics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 7.N. E. Kochin, I. A. Kibel′, and N. V. Roze, Theoretical Hydrodynamics [in Russian], Part 2, Izd. Fiz.-Mat. Literatury, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 8.L. G. Loitsyanskii, Mechanics of Liquids and Gases [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar