Production of Amorphous and Nanocrystalline Silicon Films by the Hot-Wire Activation Method
- 33 Downloads
Thin films of amorphous silicon with inclusions of a nanocrystalline silicon phase have been obtained by the method of gas-phase chemical deposition with hot-wire activation of the precursor. The influence of the gas pressure and of the hydrogen–monosilane ratio on the rate of growth and the degree of crystallinity of the deposited silicon has been investigated. Characteristic values of the synthesis parameters for obtaining silicon films of various degrees of crystallinity have been established.
Keywordsgas-phase chemical deposition with hot-wire activation thin silicon films amorphous silicon nanocrystalline silicon
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. P. Afanas′ev, E. I. Terukov, and A. A. Sherchenkov, Silicon-Based Thin Film Solar Elements [in Russian], Izd. SPbGÉTU "LÉTI,"St. Petersburg (2011).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Ishchenko, G. V. Fetisov, and L. A. Aslanov, Nanosilicon: Properties, Production, Application, Methods of Investigation and Control [in Russian], Fizmatlit, Moscow (2011).Google Scholar
- 5.E. A. Baranov, S. Y. Khmel, A. O. Zamchiy, I. V. Cheskovskaya, and M. R. Sharafutdinov, Solid-phase crystallization of high growth rate amorphous silicon films deposited by gas-jet electron beam plasma CVD method, Can. J. Phys. (2014). DOI: 10.1139/cjp–2013–0580.Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Volodin, Raman Scattering of Light in Massive Nanoobjects of Silicon and Gallium Arsenide, Candidate′s Dissertation (in Physics and Mathematics), Institute of the Physics of Semiconductors, Novosibirsk (1999).Google Scholar
- 7.S. V. Gaisler, O. I. Semenova, R. G. Sharafutdinov, and B. A. Kolesov, Analysis of the Raman spectra of amorphousnanocrystalline silicon films, Fiz. Tverd. Tela, 46, Issue 8, 1484–1488 (2004).Google Scholar