Account of the Number of Stages and of Cyclicity in the Problem on Acidic Stimulation of an Oil-Bearing Stratum
- 38 Downloads
The problem on the change in the porosity when hydrochloric acid is injected into a carbonate-containing stratum has been solved in a cylindrical coordinate system. Expressions for calculating space-time dependences of the porosity and the density of the acid in the solution during the stimulation of carbonate-containing oil- and gasbearing strata have been obtained. The derived expressions take account of the preceding changes in the porosity and the acid density in the previous stages of stimulation.
Keywordshydrochloric acid density porosity reaction front
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Glushchenko and M. A. Silin (prof. I. T. Mishchenko (ed.)), Oilfi eld Chemistry [in Russian], in 5 volumes, Interkontakt Nauka, Moscow (2009).Google Scholar
- 2.A. O. Dudova, Evaluation of the effi ciency of action of acids and other chemical reactants used to intensify the infl ow, Burenie Neft′, No. 6, 30–31 (2009).Google Scholar
- 3.V. G. Levich, Physicochemical Hydrodynamics [in Russian], 2nd revised and supplemented edition, Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
- 4.N. T. Danaem, A. A. Kashevarov, and V. I. Pen′kovskii, Assessment of the effi ciency of acidizing of the near-well zone with account of capillary choking, Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., 45, No. 3, 111–118 (2004).Google Scholar
- 5.T. A. Kremleva, A. S. Smirnov, and K. M. Fedorov, Modeling of the process of acidizing of carbonate strata with account of the effect of formation of worm-hole channels, Mekh. Zhidk. Gaza, No. 5, 63–72 (2011).Google Scholar
- 6.T. R. Zakirov and A. I. Nikiforov, Modeling of acidic stimulation of oil beds in water fl ooding, Razrab. Ékspluat. Neft. Mestorozhd., No. 6, 62–65 (2012).Google Scholar
- 7.M. F. Karimov and R. K. Mukhametshin, Calculation of the concentration fi eld of solid and liquid phases in fi ltration of a chemically active fluid, Mekh. Zhidk. Gaza, No. 2, 78–81 (1985).Google Scholar