Latent Waves in Heterogeneous Media
- 26 Downloads
The dynamics of latent waves, i.e., their reflection from a solid side and interaction with each other, has been investigated numerically within the framework of the heterogeneous-medium model with a gasdynamic core.
Keywordsmultivelocity multicomponent medium hyperbolic systems of equations latent waves numerical simulation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. S. Surov, Hyperbolic model of a multivelocity heterogeneous medium, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh., 85, No. 3, 495–502 (2012).Google Scholar
- 3.J. W. Strutt (Lord Rayleight), The Theory of Sound, Vol. 2 [in Russian], OGIZ, Moscow (1944).Google Scholar
- 6.V. F. Kuropatenko, Model of a multicomponent medium, Dokl. Ross. Akad. Nauk, 403, No. 6, 761–763 (2005).Google Scholar
- 9.V. S. Surov, Nodal method of characteristics for calculation of flows of a multicomponent heterogeneous medium, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh., 86, No. 5, 1088–1096 (2013).Google Scholar
- 10.V. S. Surov, Godunov method for calculation of flows of a multicomponent heterogeneous medium, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh., 87, No. 2, 367–375 (2014).Google Scholar