Thermal Regime of a Cap-Type Gas Distributor with Active Thermal Insulation
- 41 Downloads
The thermal state of a cap-type gas distributor with active thermal insulation in the form of a ventilated granular bed is modeled. The temperatures of air at exit from the granular bed and of the upper gas-tight plate of the gas distributor have been calculated by the method of successive approximations. The efficiency of active thermal insulation that substantially reduces the gas distributor temperature and simultaneously serves as a preheater for the primary air entering into the high-temperature fluidized bed is shown.
Keywordshigh-temperature fluidized bed fluidized-bed furnace gas distributor active thermal insulation granular bed heat-transfer model cap
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. I. Pirog, Heat Insulation of Refrigerators [in Russian], Pishchevaya Promyshlennost’, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.G. F. Kuznetsov (Ed.), Heat Insulation [in Russian], Stroiizdat, Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. S. Teplitskii, E. A. Pitsukha, and D. G. Belonovich, On calculation of active heat insulation, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh., 85, No. 4, 681–688 (2012).Google Scholar
- 4.I. P. Mukhlenov, B. S. Sazhin, and V. F. Frolov (Eds.), Calculations of Bubbling Bed Apparatuses [in Russian], Khimiya, Leningrad (1986).Google Scholar
- 5.R. A. Dekhtyar’, D. F. Sikovskii, A. V. Gorin, and V. A. Mukhin, Heat transfer in a granular bed at moderate Reynolds numbers, Teplofiz. Vys. Temp., 40, No. 5, 748–755 (2002).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. S. Teplitskii and V. I. Kovenskii, Transfer Processes in a Heat-Releasing Granular Bed [in Russian], ITMO NAN Belarusi, Minsk (2009).Google Scholar
- 7.M. É. Aérov, O. M. Todes, and D. A. Narinskii, Apparatuses with a Stationary Granular Bed [in Russian], Khimiya, Leningrad (1979).Google Scholar
- 8.V. I. Kovenskii, Calculation of emittance of a disperse system, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh., 38, No. 6, 983–988 (1980).Google Scholar
- 9.A. P. Baskakov, V. V. Matsnev, and I. V. Raspopov, Fluidized-Bed Boilers and Furnaces [in Russian], Énergoizdat, Moscow (1995).Google Scholar
- 10.V. A. Borodulya, V. L. Ganzha, and V. I. Kovenskii, Hydrodynamics and Heat Transfer in a Fluidized Bed under Pressure [in Russian], Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1982).Google Scholar