Nodal method of characteristics for calculating flows of a multivelocity heterogeneous medium
- 44 Downloads
This paper describes a nodal method of characteristics intended for integrating one-dimensional equations of the model of a multivelocity multicomponent mixture with a gas-dynamic spatial grid.
Keywordsmultivelocity multicomponent medium hyperbolic system of equations nodal method of characteristics numerical modeling
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Sauer, Compressible Fluid Flows [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1954).Google Scholar
- 2.V. S. Surov, Hyperbolic model of a multivelocity heterogeneous medium, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh., 85, No. 3, 495–502 (2012).Google Scholar
- 3.V. S. Surov, On one variant of the method of characteristics for calculating single-velocity flows of a multicomponent mixture, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh., 83, No. 2, 345–350 (2010).Google Scholar
- 4.V. S. Surov and E. N. Stepanenko, The grid method of characteristics for calculating flows of a single-velocity multicomponent heat-conducting medium, Vestn. Chelyabinsk. Univ., Ser. Fiz. Issue 8, No. 24 (205), 15–22 (2010).Google Scholar
- 5.G. M. Lyakhov, V. N. Okhitin, and F. G. Chistov, Shock waves in grounds and in water in the vicinity of the explosion site, Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 3, 151–159 (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.N. É. Khoskin, The method of characteristics for solving the equations of one-dimensional unsteady flow, in: Computational Methods in Hydrodynamics (Collection of Papers) [in Russian], Mir, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 9.G. B. Wallis, One-Dimensional Two-Phase Flows [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 10.A. G. Kulikovskii, N. V. Pogorelov, and A. Yu. Semenov, Mathematical Questions of the Numerical Solution of Hyperbolic Systems of Equations [in Russian], Fizmatlit, Moscow (2001).Google Scholar
- 11.J. Rayleigh, Theory of Sound [Russian translation], Vol. 2, Gos. Izd. Tekhn.-Teor. Lit., Moscow (1944).Google Scholar
- 12.R. I. Nigmatulin, Dynamics of Multiphase Media [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 13.V. S. Surov, Self-similar running waves in multicomponent viscous heat-conducting media, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh., 86, No. 3, 557–566 (2013).Google Scholar