Distribution of viscous liquid flow velocity in a pipeline on hydraulic shock
- 63 Downloads
An exact analytical solution to the boundary-value problem of hydrodynamics has been obtained. It describes the velocity distribution along the pipeline length in time with reference to a real viscous incompressible liquid flow under hydraulic shock conditions.
Keywordsviscous incompressible liquid hydraulic shock velocity pressure hydraulic resistance hyperbolic equation exact analytical solution Fourier method orthogonal methods
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. A. Charnyi, Unsteady-State Motion of Real Fluid in Pipes [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.M. A. Guseinzade, On the Character of Change of the Basic Parameters of Liquid and Gas Flow in a Complex Pipeline System [in Russian], Izd. “Neft” i Gaz,” Moscow (2005).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Kudinov and I. V. Kudinov, Obtaining and analysis of the exact analytical solution of hyperbolic heat conduction equation for a plane wall, Teplofiz. Vysok. Temp., 50, No. 1, 118–125 (2012).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Kudinov and I. V. Kudinov, Methods for Solving Parabolic and Hyperbolic Heat Conduction Equations [in Russian], Knizhnyi Dom “Librokom,” Moscow (2012).Google Scholar
- 5.A. N. Tikhonov and A. A. Samarskii, Equations of Mathematical Physics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.K. Baumeister and T. Hamill, Hyperbolic heat-conduction equation. Solution for the semi-infinite body problem, Trans. ASME, Heat Transfer [Russian translation], No. 4, 112–119 (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.A. V. Luikov, Heat Conduction Theory [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar