Characteristics of active thermal insulation based on infiltrated granular bed
- 66 Downloads
A criterion of active thermal insulation has been introduced and using it, a method for estimating the thermal insulation properties of a ring-shaped granular bed with longitudinal blowing of a heat carrier has been substantiated. A practical method of calculating this type of insulation has been developed.
Keywordsring-shaped granular bed thermomechanics heat carrier particle diameter heat-exchanger model active thermal insulation criterion
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. F. Kuznetsov (Ed.), Thermal Insulation [in Russian], Stroiizdat, Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. S. Teplitskii and M. V. Vinogradova, Heat exchange in a ring granular bed, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh., 85, No. 3, 489−494 (2012).Google Scholar
- 3.H. S. Carslaw and J. C. Jaeger, Conduction of Heat in Solids [Russian translation], Nauka, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. S. Teplitskii, Heat exchange in a tube filled with granular bed, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh., 77, No. 1, 86−92 (2004).Google Scholar
- 5.M. É. Aérov, O. M. Todes, and D. A. Narinskii, Apparatuses with a Stationary Granular Bed [in Russian], Khimiya, Leningrad (1979).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. S. Teplitskii, V. L. Malevich, D. G. Belonovich, and M. V. Vinogradova, On calculation of active heat insulation, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh., 85, No. 4, 675−680 (2012).Google Scholar
- 7.S. Ergun, Fluid flow through packed column, Chem. Eng. Progr., 48, 89-94 (1952).Google Scholar