Talbot method of investigation of the concentration distribution of methane in a turbulent axisymmetric jet
- 80 Downloads
The results of calculating the averaged concentration of methane in the flow field of a turbulent axisymmetric jet on the basis of experimental data obtained by the Talbot method have been given.
KeywordsTalbot effect turbulent jet refractive index
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.R. W. Schefer and R. W. Dibble, Rayleigh scattering measurements of mixture fraction in a turbulent nonreacting propane jet, AIAA 24th Aerospace Sci. Meeting, Paper No. AIAA-86-0278 (1986).Google Scholar
- 6.H. F. Talbot, Facts Relating to Optical Science. Phil. Mag., 9, No. IV, 401–407 (1836).Google Scholar
- 7.A. S. Koryakovskii and V. M. Marchenko, Talbot-effect-based interferometry of optical inhomogeneities of active laser media, Kvantovaya Élektron., 7, No. 5, 1048–1057 (1980).Google Scholar
- 8.A. S. Koryakovskii and V. M. Marchenko, The Talbot-effect-based wave front transducers, Zh. Tekh. Fiz., 51, No. 7, 1432–1438 (1981).Google Scholar
- 9.M. V. Doroshko, O. G. Penyazkov, G. Rankin, K. L. Sevruk, P. P. Khramtsov, and I. A. Shikh, Talbot interferometry in measurements of the parameters of an axisymmetric turbulent jet, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh., 79, No. 5, 94–99 (2006).Google Scholar
- 10.M. V. Doroshko, O. G. Penyazkov, G. Rankin, K. L. Sevruk, P. P. Khramtsov, and I. A. Shikh, Investigation of twodimensional turbulent jet flow around a horizontal cylinder by the Talbot interferometry method, Coll. of Sci. Papers “Heat and Mass Transfer–2005,” Minsk (2005), pp. 210–214.Google Scholar
- 12.M. V. Doroshko, O. G. Penyazkov, P. P. Khramtsov, and I. A. Shikh, Measurement of concentration pulsations in a shear turbulent flow by the method of average Talbot images, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh., 81, No. 1, 49–54 (2008).Google Scholar
- 13.M. V. Doroshko, O. G. Penyazkov, P. P. Khramtsov, and I. A. Shikh, Statistical characteristics of density pulsations in the boundary layer behind the shock wave front, Coll. of Sci. Papers "Heat and Mass Transfer–2007," Minsk (2007), pp. 213−219.Google Scholar
- 14.L. A. Vasil’ev, Shadow Methods [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 15.M. M. Skotnikov, Shadow Quantitative Methods in Gas Dynamics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 16.G. N. Minerbo and M. E. Levy, Inversion of Abel’s integral equation by means of orthogonal polynomials, SIAM J. Numer. Anal., 598–616 (1969).Google Scholar