Control of transonic flow past aircraft elements using different external energy sources
- 60 Downloads
A study has been made of the influence of pulsed-periodic energy supply on transonic regimes of flow past a body of revolution for different source models. The possibility of restructuring significantly the flow has been shown, which can serve as a basis for efficient control of flow past the entire aircraft and its elements alike.
Keywordstransonic flow body of revolution pulsed energy supply Euler equations
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. Yu. Georgievsky, V. A. Levin, and O. G. Sutyrin, Instability of front separation regions initiated by upstream energy deposition, Abstr. Int. Conf. Methods Aerophys. Res., 30 June–6 July 2008, Publ. House “Parallel,” Novosibirsk (2008), Pt. 2, pp. 161–162.Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Zheltovodov and E. A. Pimonov, Numerical research of supersonic flows features in conditions of localized energy deposition and verification of calculations, Proc. Int. Conf. Methods Aerophys. Res., 5–10 February 2007, Publ. House "Parallel," Novosibirsk (2007), Pt. 1, pp. 236–245.Google Scholar
- 3.S. M. Aul’chenko, V. P. Zamuraev, and A. P. Kalinina, Nonlinear effects of interaction of pulsed-periodic energy supply and shock-wave structure under conditions of transonic flow past wing airfoils, Pis’ma Zh. Tekh. Fiz., 32, Issue 1, 6–11 (2006).Google Scholar
- 4.S. M. Aul’chenko, V. P. Zamuraev, and A. P. Kalinina, Effect of asymmetric pulsed periodic energy supply on the aerodynamic characteristics of wing airfoils, Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., 48, No. 6, 70–76 (2007).Google Scholar
- 5.M. A. Starodubtsev, Control of transonic flow past an aerodynamic airfoil with the aid of heat supply, Uch. Zap. TsAGI, 38, No. 1/2, 36–40 (2007).Google Scholar
- 6.S. M. Aul’chenko, V. P. Zamuraev, and A. P. Kalinina, Aerodynamic characteristics of high-velocity airfoils on energy supply, Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., 50, No. 5, 3645 (2009).Google Scholar
- 7.S. M. Aul’chenko, V. P. Zamuraev, and A. P. Kalinina, Control of a transonic flow with the aid of local power effect, Zh. Tekh. Fiz., 81, Issue 11, 13–22 (2011).Google Scholar