Pyrolysis of brown coals of the Lelchitsy deposit
- 53 Downloads
Results of experimental studies on pyrolysis of brown coals of the Lelchitsy deposit, which were conducted on Laboratory setups in stationary and moving layers for producing high-caloric energy carriers, are presented. The yield of the pyrolysis products is determined; the chemical composition of solid, liquid, and gaseous products of thermochemical treatment is considered.
Keywordsbrown coal pyrolysis thermal decomposition energy carriers combustion heat
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. S. Golovin, V. V. Rodé, A. S. Maloletnev, and I. Z. Lunin, Coal as the starting material serving the purpuse of obtaining fuel and chemical–technological products, Khim. Tverd. Topliva, No. 4, 3–29 (2001).Google Scholar
- 2.G. N. Makarov and G. D. Kharlampovich, Chemical Technology of Solid Combustible Fossils [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 3.M. B. Shkoller, Semicoking of Pit and Brown Coals [in Russian], Inzh. Akad. Rossii, Novokuznetsk (2001).Google Scholar
- 4.N. S. Gryaznov, Principles of the Theory of Coking [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 5.Theory and Technology of the Processes of Treatment of Fuels [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.V. S. Al’tshuler (Ed.), Pyrolysis of Brown Coals [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.V. G. Kashirskii, Production of benzene hydrocarbons and thiophen by rapid pyrolysis of a solid fuel, Khim. Tverd. Topliva, No. 4, 70–72 (1986).Google Scholar
- 8.I. I. Lishtvan, P. L. Falyushin, V. M. Dudarchik, and V. M. Kraiko, Qualitative characteristics of brown coals from the Lel’chitsy coal manifestation, Prirodopol’zovanie, Issue 18, 142–147 (2010).Google Scholar
- 9.I. I. Lishtvan, P. L. Falyushin, V. M. Dudarchik, et al., Pyrolysis of brown coals from the Brinev deposit of the Republic of Belarus, Khim. Tverd. Topliva, No. 3, 20–25 (2009).Google Scholar