Complex heat exchange in the process of filtration in a granular bed
Simple generalized equations for calculating the temperature field in a high-temperature ring granular bed, the critical height of this bed, and its resistance have been obtained on the basis of a heat-exchange model accounting for the radiative heat transfer.
Keywordsring granular bed heat-exchange model radiative heat transfer air heater low-power boiler
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.J. S. M. Botterill and A. O. O. Denloye, Theoretical model of heat transfer to a packed or quiescent fluidized bed, Chem. Eng. Sci., 33, No. 4, 979–984 (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. S. Teplitskii and V. V. Baluev, On the heat exchange of a vertical cylinder with an infiltrated granular bed, Vestsi Akad. Navuk Belarusi, Ser. Fiz.-Tékh. Navuk, No. 3, 86–90 (1995).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. S. Teplitskii and M. V. Vinogradova, Heat exchange in a ring granular bed, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh., 85, No. 3, 489–494 (2012).Google Scholar
- 6.R. A. Dekhter’, D. F. Sikovskii, A. V. Gorin, and V. A. Mukhin, Heat transfer in a granular bed at moderate Reynolds numbers, Teplofiz. Vys. Temp., No. 5, 748–755 (2002).Google Scholar
- 7.A. V. Luikov, Heat Conduction Theory [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 9.M. É. Aérov, O. M. Todes, and D. A. Narinskii, Apparatuses with a Stationary Granular Bed [in Russian], Khimiya, Leningrad (1979).Google Scholar
- 10.Yu. S. Teplitskii and V. I. Kovenskii, Processes of Transfer in a Heat-Releasing Granular Bed [in Russian], ITMO im. A. V. Lykova, Minsk (2009).Google Scholar
- 11.Yu. S. Teplitskii and M. V. Vinogradova, Heat exchange in granular-bed tubes, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh., 84, No. 4, 682–689 (2011).Google Scholar
- 13.R. A. Nazinov, Simulation and Calculation of the Thermohydrodynamic Characteristics of a Highly Porous Material, Candidate’s Dissertation (in Physics and Mathematics), Kazan’ (2010).Google Scholar
- 14.Yu. S. Teplitskii, V. L. Malevich, and D. G. Belonovich, Thermomechanics of a granular-bed heat exchanger, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh., 85, No. 4, 675–680 (2012).Google Scholar