Thermal model of the limiter diode
- 46 Downloads
This paper considers thermal models of the voltage limiter in the regime of turning on and applying pulse voltage that permit determining the temperature of the depletion region of the p–n junction at any moment of the external pulse acting on the limiter diode, as well as the maximum temperature in the crystal.
Keywordslimiter diode temperature of the depletion region of the p–n junction diffusion heat flow temperature potential pulse
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. F. Nikolaevskii and D. V. Igumnov, Parameters and Limiting Operating Conditions of Transistors [in Russian], Sovetskoe Radio, Moscow (1971), pp. 151–159.Google Scholar
- 2.E. M. Geifman and N. A. Gartsev, Simulation of the physical processes in a high-voltage pulse limiter of voltage, in: Electronics and Information Technologies–2002, Coll. of Sci. Papers, SVMO, Saransk (2002), pp. 159–163.Google Scholar
- 3.A. F. Muratov, A. Z. Rakhmatov, A. A. Merkulov, and I. R. Ismoilov, A Method of Manufacturing Silicon Voltage Limiters, Patent 5328 of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Published on 30.09.1994, Byull. No. 14.Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Kozlov, A. F. Kardo-Sysoev, and V. I. Brylevskii, Wave shock-ionization breakdown of drift diodes with sharp regeneration, Fiz. Tekh. Poluprovodn., 35, No. 5, 629–632 (2001).Google Scholar
- 5.A. I. Kolpakov, Features of the thermal calculation of pulse power stages, http://www.compitech.ru/html.cgi/arhiv/02_01/stat_46.htm.