Determination of the thermophysical characteristics of certain structural materials under the conditions of thermal action from a high-temperature gas jet
Thermophysical characteristics of phenolic carbon-filled plastic P-5-13P and graphite V-1 have been investigated on an experimental setup simulating an actual solid-propellant rocket engine. Temperature and heat-flux density on the thermally stressed boundaries of samples of the materials under study have been determined by solution, with a regularizing algorithm, of the boundary inverse problem.
Keywordsheat transfer thermophysical characteristics structural material mathematical modeling
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. M. Alifanov, Inverse Heat-Transfer Problems [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 2.R. E. Sorkin, Gasthermodynamics of Solid-Propellant Rocket Engines [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.A. M. Grishin, V. I. Zinchenko, A. Ya. Kuzin, S. P. Sinitsyn, and V. N. Trushnikov, Solution of Some Inverse Problems of the Mechanics of Reacting Media [in Russian], Izd. Tomsk Univ., Tomsk (2006).Google Scholar
- 4.A. M. Grishin, V. I. Zinchenko, K. N. Efimov, A. N. Subbotin, and A. S. Yakimov, Iteration-Interpolation Method and Its Applications [in Russian], Izd. Tomsk Univ., Tomsk (2004).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Samarskii and E. S. Nikolaev, Methods of Solving Grid Equations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.O. M. Alifanov, E. A. Artyukhin, and S. V. Rumyantsev, Extreme Methods of Solving Ill-Posed Problems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 7.B. T. Polyak and V. A. Skokov, Standard Program of Minimization of the Function of Many Variables [in Russian], Izd. MGU, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 8.V. I. Nazarov and V. V. Sushkin, Heat-Resistant Plastics: Handbook [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar