Experimental investigation of shock-wave processes in the pulsed ionization of the surface of a shock-tube channel
- 51 Downloads
The interaction of a shock wave and the gas flow behind it with the plasma formed by a surface electric discharge in a shock tube was investigated.
Keywordsgas-dynamic flow pulsed discharge shock wave plasma sheet
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.S. A. Bystrov, I. S. Zaslonko, Yu. K. Mukoseev, and F. V. Shugaev, Precursors ahead of the shock wave front in the plasma of a HF discharge, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 310, No. 1, 70–71 (1990).Google Scholar
- 3.G. I. Mishin, A. P. Bedin, N. I. Yushenkova, G. E. Skvortsov, and A. P. Ryazin, Anomalous relaxation and instability of shock waves in gases, Zh. Tekh. Fiz., 51, No. 11, 2315–2324 (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.N. V. Karlov, G. P. Kuz’min, and A. M. Prokhorov, Gas-discharge lasers with plasma electrodes, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Fiz., 48, No. 7, 1430–1436 (1984).Google Scholar
- 6.I. A. Znamenskaya, D. F. Latfullin, A. E. Lutskii, I. V. Mursenkova, and N. N. Sysoev, Development of gasdynamical perturbations from the zone of a distributed creeping surface discharge, Zh. Tekh. Fiz., 77, Issue 5, 10–18 (2007).Google Scholar
- 7.T. V. Bazhenova, I. A. Znamenskaya, A. E. Lutskii, and I. V. Mursenkova, Investigation of the surface energy contribution to the gas in the initiation of nanosecond distribution of a creeping discharge, Teplofiz. Vys. Temp., 44, No. 4, 580–587 (2007).Google Scholar
- 8.I. A. Znamenskaya, D. F. Latfullin, and I. V. Mursenkova, Laminar–turbulent transition in a supersonic boundary layer in the initiation of a pulsed surface discharge, Pis’ma Zh. Tekh. Fiz., 34, Issue 15, 75–80 (2008).Google Scholar
- 9.I. A. Znamenskaya, D. F. Latfullin, and I. V. Mursenkova, Transverse distributed surface nanosecond discharge in a supersonic boundary layer, Dokl. Ross. Akad. Nauk, 427, No. 1, 32–34 (2009).Google Scholar
- 10.I. A. Znamenskaya, I. É. Ivanov, D. M. Orlov, and N. N. Sysoev, Pulsed action on a shock wave in the selflocalization of a high-current surface discharge ahead of its front, Dokl. Ross. Akad. Nauk, 425, No. 2, 174–177 (2009).Google Scholar
- 11.S. M. Aul’chenko, V. P. Zamuraev, I. A. Znamenskaya, A. P. Kalinina, D. M. Orlov, and N. N. Sysoev, On the possibility of control of a transonic flow past profiles by supplying energy produced by a nanosecond discharge of the “plasma sheet” type, Zh. Tekh. Fiz., 79, Issue 3, 17–27 (2009).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2011