Dynamics of laminar free-convective flow of a newtonian fluid between vertical plane isothermal walls
- 38 Downloads
The analytical solution of the unsteady problem on the laminar natural convection of an incompressible viscous fluid in an infinite vertical plane channel whose walls are held at constant and identical temperatures has been obtained.
Keywordsfree convection plane channel hydrothermal structure heat transfer
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshits, Theoretical Physics: Manual in 10 volumes. Vol. 6, Hydrodynamics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Polezhaev, A. V. Buné, N. A. Verezub, et al., Mathematical Simulation of Convective Heat and Mass Transfer on the Basis of Navier–Stokes Equations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.B. M. Berkovskii and V. K. Polevikov, Computational Experiment in Convection [in Russian], Izd. Uviversitetskoe, Minsk (1988).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Ryazhskikh, M. I. Slyusarev, and A. A. Boger, Heat transfer during storage of liquid hydrogen in onground cryogenic reservoirs, Al’ternativnaya E′nergetika E′kologiya, No. 5, 5–11 (2007).Google Scholar
- 5.B. Gebhart, Y. Jaluria, P. L. . Mahajan, and B. Sammaki, Buoyancy-Induced Flows and Transport [Russian translation], Book 1, Mir, Moscow (1991).Google Scholar