Determination of the local parameters of heat- and mass transfer in deep cooling in a tube bundle of fuel combustion products of thermal power plants
- 44 Downloads
The specific features of heat and mass transfer of flue gases deeply cooled below the dew point of the steam contained in them have been analyzed. A method of determining the local parameters of heat and mass transfer in surface condensation heat utilization units is suggested. An analysis of the local characteristics of cooled and condensing combustion products allows one to study the relationship between the heat and mass transfer parameters and justify the optimum geometric characteristics of condensation heat utilization units.
Keywordsvapor-gas flow heat utilization heat and mass transfer condensation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. M. Fialko, Yu. V. Sherenkovskii, A. I. Stepanova, R. A. Navrodskaya, P. K. Golubinskii, and M. A. Novakovskii, Optimization of the design parameters of condensation heat utilizers of a boiler plant, Prom. Teplotekh., 30, No. 3, 48–54 (2008).Google Scholar
- 2.A. P. Baskakov, V. A. Munts, N. F. Filippovskii, and E. V. Cherepanova, Real possibilities of the increase in the power efficiency of gas-fired heating boiler rooms, Prom. Énerg., No. 9, 22–28 (2005).Google Scholar
- 3.A. P. Baskakov and E. V. Il’ina, Heat and mass exchange in deep cooling of the products of combustion of natural gas, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh., 76, No. 2, 88–93 (2003).Google Scholar
- 4.N. M. Fialko, V. I. Gomon, R. A. Navrodskaya, V. G. Prokopov, and G. A. Presich, Characteristic features of the technique of calculation of condensation-type surface heat utilizers, Prom. Teplotekh., 22, No. 2, 49–52 (1999).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Mikhalevich, Mathematical Simulation of Mass- and Heat Transfer in Condensation [in Russian], Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Mikhalevich and A. E. Sinkevich, Heat transfer in condensation of the equilibrium system N2O4↔2NO2 in a vertical tube, Vestsi Akad. Navuk BSSR, Ser. Fiz.-Tékh. Navuk, No. 2, 106–111 (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.A. A. Mikhalevich and V. B. Nesterenko, Theory of Calculation of Heat Exchanging Apparatuses with a Chemically Reacting Heat-Transfer Agent [in Russian], Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1976).Google Scholar
- 8.B. S. Petukhov and V. K. Shikov (Eds.), Handbook on Heat Exchangers, in 2 vols. [Russian translation], Vol. 1, É nergoatomizdat, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 9.G. I. Danilova, O. P. Ivanov, and S. V. Khizhnyakov, Concerning the method of calculation of the heat-transfer coefficient in condensation of freons on a bundle of finned tubes, Kholod. Tekh., No. 6, 21–28 (1968).Google Scholar
- 10.M. P. Vukalovich, S. L. Rivkin, and A. A. Aleksandrov, Tables of Thermophysical Properties of Water and Steam [in Russian], Izd. Standartov, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 11.Thermal Calculation of Boilers (Standard Method) [in Russian], 2nd ed., Izd. NPO TsKTI, St. Petersburg (1998).Google Scholar