Asymptotic analysis of the solution of the problem of nonstationary heat conduction of laminar anisotropic inhomogeneous plates for small biot numbers on faces
- 25 Downloads
The external asymptotic expansion of the solution of the problem of nonstationary heat conduction of laminar anisotropic inhomogeneous plates for small Biot numbers on faces has been constructed. The resulting two-dimensional resolving equations have been analyzed; the asymptotic properties of solutions of the heat-conduction problem have been investigated.
KeywordsAsymptotic Expansion Laminar Plate Biot Number Anisotropic Plate Nonstationary Heat Conduction
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. E. Zino and É. A. Tropp, Asymptotic Methods in Problems of Heat Conduction and Thermoelasticity Theory [in Russian], Izd. Lenigradsk. Univ., Leningrad (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Luikov, Heat Conduction Theory [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.K. P. Gurov, Phenomenological Thermodynamics of Irreversible Processes [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.A. M. Il’in, Coordination of Asymptotic Expansions of Solutions of Boundary-Value Problems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1989).Google Scholar
- 7.S. A. Ambartsumyan, The Theory of Anisotropic Plates (Strength, Stability, and Oscillations) [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 8.L. A. Agalovyan and R. S. Gevorkyan, Nonclassical Boundary-Value Problems of Anisotropic Lamellar Beams, Plates, and Shells [in Russian], Izd. Gitutyun NAN RA, Erevan (2005).Google Scholar