Distinctive features of the intrachamber instability of combustion in liquid-propellant rocket engines
- 82 Downloads
Self-oscillations and certain of their regularities determined by solution of a degenerate system of differential equations that is used in considering combustion instability in combustion chambers of liquid-propellant rocket engines are modeled mathematically.
KeywordsCombustion Chamber Relaxation Oscillation Rocket Engine Wave Resistance Combustion Instability
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ya. B. Zel'dovich, G. I. Barenblatt, V. B. Librovich, and G. M. Makhviladze, Mathematical Theory of Combustion and Explosion [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Gotsulenko, Special modes of the Riecke phenomenon, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh., 16, No. 9, 160–164 (2005).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Gotsulenko, Mathematical modeling of the decrease in the amplitudes of vibrations of vibrational combustion in large industrial units, Mat. Modelir., 17, No. 11, 16–24 (2005).Google Scholar
- 4.Ya. B. Zel'dovich, O. I. Leipunskii, and V. B. Librovich, Theory of Nonstationary Combustion of Gunpowder [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.M. S. Natanzon, Instability of Combustion [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 6.K. I. Artamonov, Thermoacoustic Stability [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 7.L. Crocco and Sin-I Cheng, Theory of Combustion Instability in Liquid-Propellant Rocket Engines [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
- 8.V. V. Gotsulenko and V. N. Gotsulenko, Mathematical modeling of the self-oscillations of vibrational combustion in liquid-propellant rocket engines due to combustion heat release, Mat. Modelyuv. (Dneprodzerzhinsk Gos. Tekh. Univ.), No. 1, 2(15), 16–24 (2006).Google Scholar
- 9.V. V. Gotsulenko, On the analogy of nonstationary regimes of the air heater of a blast furnace (Cowper stove) and of a Riecke tube, Sistemnye Tekhnologii, No. 8, 24–26 (1999).Google Scholar
- 10.E. F. Mishchenko and N. Kh. Rozov, Differential Equations with a Small Parameter and Relaxation Vibrations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar