Modeling of viscoelastic deformation of in-plan inhomogeneous thin slabs of complex configuration
- 21 Downloads
A mathematical model, algorithm, and software for numerical simulation by the finite-element method of viscoelastic deformation of thin, inhomogeneous (in the horizontal plane) slabs having a geometrically complex boundary and (or) through vertical holes are presented. Using the software devised, the mathematical model developed has been investigated.
KeywordsHigh Educational Establishment Thin Slab Poisson Coefficient Viscoelastic Deformation Cauchy Equation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. E. Bykhovtsev, A. V. Bykhovtsev, and V. V. Bondareva, Computer Modeling of the Systems of the Nonlinear Mechanics of Grounds [in Russian], Gomel' F. Skorina Gos. Univ., Gomel' (2002).Google Scholar
- 2.É. I. Starovoitov, Principles of the Theory of Elasticity, Plasticity, and Viscoelasticity, Textbook for Building Specialists of Higher Educational Establishments [in Russian], Belorus. Gos. Univ. Transporta, Gomel' (2001).Google Scholar
- 3.N. A. Tsytovich, Mechanics of Grounds [in Russian], Stroiizdat, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.O. Zenkevich, Method of Finite Elements in Engineering [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.V. E. Bykhovtsev, A. V. Bykhovtsev, and K. S. Kurochka, Visual object-orientated modeling of buildings with foundations on ground bases, in: Proc. Int. Sci.-Tech. Conf. [in Russian], 10–12 October 2001, Vol. 2, Minsk (2001), pp. 5–16.Google Scholar
- 6.K. S. Kurochka, Numerical simulation of deformations of a bulk fragment of a carcass building, Mat.-Technol.-Instrum., 7, No. 3, 29–32 (2002).Google Scholar
- 7.A. A. Samarskii and A. V. Gulin, Numerical Methods: Textbook for Higher Educational Establishments [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1989).Google Scholar
- 8.S. P. Timoshenko and C. Voinovsky-Kriger (G. S. Shapiro, Ed.), Theory of Plates and Shells [Russian translation], GIFML, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 9.V. A. Gastev, A Brief Course in the Resistance of Materials [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar