Influence of polymer aging on reliability indices of a typical printed-circuit assembly of radioelectronic equipment
- 29 Downloads
Mathematical modeling of nonlinear nonstationary temperature fields of a typical printed-circuit assembly of radioelectronic equipment has been performed in a three-dimensional formulation with account for the convective and radiative heat exchange with the environment. On the basis of the data of the numerical experiment the “aging” (degradation) indices of polymer materials under prolonged thermal action have been determined. It has been established that the reliability of an object modeled with account for the real temperature fields is five times lower compared to the realization of normalized thermal conditions.
KeywordsHeat Transfer Coefficient Emissivity Polymer Material Reliability Index Thermophysical Characteristic
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. P. Pavlov and A. I. Krotov, Atmospheric resistance of polymer materials, Plastic Masses, No. 2, 59–60 (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.P. M. Émmanuél’, Structural-kinetic aspects of the aging and stabilization of polymers, Vysokomolek. Soed., No. 12, 2653–2665 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.N. N. Goryunov, Properties of Semiconducting Devices in Long Operation and Storage [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1970Google Scholar
- 4.D. V. Gaskarov, Prediction of the Technical State and Reliability of REA [in Russian], Sov. Radio, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.G. N. Dul’nev, Heat-and Mass Transfer in Radioelectronic Equipment [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Samarskii, Theory of Difference Schemes [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar