A variation-gradient method for optimization of the shape of blade cascades
- 25 Downloads
A variation-gradient method for solving the problem on optimization of the shape of blade cascades has been developed and tested. This method is based on calculation of the gradient of the functional of the optimization problem with the use of the parameters of a fluid flow varied relative to the design parameters determined from the system of variation gasdynamic equations. The efficiency of the indicated method was tested, as compared to the efficiency of the analogous gradient method in which the gradient of the functional of the optimization problem is calculated using the finite-difference method, in solving concrete problems on optimization of blade cascades. It is shown that the method proposed allows one to substantially decrease the time of determining the extremum of the indicated functional.
KeywordsLift Coefficient Transonic Flow Solve Optimization Problem Blade Cascade Wing Profile
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. Yu. Stepanov, The Hydrodynamics of the Vane Cascades of Turbomachines [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.G. Yu. Stepanov, Designing of plane channels and vane cascades of turbomachines with a nonseparation flow, Mekh. Zhidk. Gaza, No. 4, 30–42 (1993).Google Scholar
- 4.E. A. Batyaev, V. B. Kurzin, and O. V. Chernysheva, An inverse aerodynamics problem of the double cascade of an axial fan, Teplofiz. Aéromekh., 5, No. 2, 167–174 (1998).Google Scholar
- 5.E. A. Batyaev, Aerodynamic designing of controllable twinned cascades of axial fans, Teplofiz. Aéromekh., 7, No. 2, 209–215 (2000).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. A. Gryazin, S. G. Chernyi, S. V. Sharov, and P. A. Shashkin, On a method of numerically solving three-dimensional problems on the dynamics of an incompressible fluid, Dokl. Ross. Akad. Nauk, 353, No. 4, 478–483 (1997).Google Scholar
- 8.V. A. Skorospelov, P. A. Turuk, S. M. Aulchenko, A. F. Latypov, Yu. V. Nikulichev, V. N. Lapin, D. V. Chirkov, and S. G. Cherny, Solution of the 3D problem of the aerohydrodynamic shape of turbine components, in: Proc. Int. Conf. on Methods of Aerophysics Research, 28 June–2 July 2004, Pt. 2, Inst. Theor. and Appl. Mech., Novosibirsk (2004), pp. 172–178.Google Scholar
- 9.V. A. Skorospelov, P. A. Turuk, S. M. Aul’chenko, A. F. Latypov, Yu. V. Nikulichev, V. N. Lapin, D. V. Chirkov, and S. G. Chernyi, Numerical optimization of the shape of the vane cascades of turbomachines, in: Ext. Abstracts of the 62nd Scientific-Engineering Conf. NGASU [in Russian], NGASU (Sibstrin), Novosibirsk (2005), P. 46.Google Scholar
- 10.H. Schlichting, Boundary-Layer Theory [Russian translation], Nauka, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 11.S. M. Aul’chenko, A. F. Latypov, and Yu. V. Nikulichev, Experience in optimizing the aerodynamic characteristics of wing profiles in operation, Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., 43, No. 1, 60–64 (2002).Google Scholar
- 12.F. P. Vasil’ev, Numerical Methods of Solving of Extremum Problems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 13.S. M. Aul’chenko and A. F. Latypov, On an approach to solving problems of optimization on the vane cascades of turbomachines, in: Proc. 7th All-Union Scientific Conf. “Boundary-Value Problems and Mathematical Simulation” [in Russian], NFI KemGU, Novokuznetsk (2004), pp. 3–4.Google Scholar