Numerical method of simulation of the heat and mass transfer in different flows in a channel with penetrable walls
- 30 Downloads
A mathematical model and a numerical method for calculating the dynamics of a fluid and the heat and mass transfer in it in a channel with penetrable walls are presented. Turbulent and transient flows in this channel were simulated on the basis of Navier-Stokes equations by the method of decreasing the rate of change in desired functions at certain nodes. The results of comparison of calculation and experimental data are presented.
KeywordsNusselt Number Stream Function Nodal Point Time Layer Difference Grid
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. I. Nikitenko, The Theory of Heat and Mass Transfer [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.A. I. Leont’ev (Ed.), The Theory of Heat and Mass Exchange [in Russian], Izd. MGTU im. N. É. Baumana, Moscow (1997).Google Scholar
- 3.N. I. Nikitenko, Grid method of calculating a flow of a viscous incompressible fluid and the heat exchange in it, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh., 50, No. 3, 476–482 (1986).Google Scholar
- 4.N. I. Nikitenko, Yu. N. Kol’chik, and Yu. N. Sorokovaya, Canonical-element method for simulation of hydrodynamics and heat and mass exchange in arbitrarily shaped regions, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh., 75, No. 6, 74–80 (2002).Google Scholar
- 6.N. I. Nikitenko, Conjugate and Inverse Problems on Heat and Mass Transfer [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1988).Google Scholar
- 7.V. P. Isachenko, V. A. Osipova, and A. S. Sukomel, Heat Transfer [in Russian], Énergoizdat, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar