Mathematical modeling of the process of sublimation drying
- 57 Downloads
A complex physicomathematical analysis of vacuum sublimation drying has been given. Approaches to calculation and designing of sublimation dryers have been proposed.
KeywordsFreeze Layer Vacuum Sublimation Batch Dryer Sublimation Zone Sublimation Dehydration
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Luikov, The Theory of Drying [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.D. P. Lebedev and T. L. Perel’man, Heat and Mass Transfer in the Processes of Sublimation in Vacuum [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.D. P. Lebedev, Thermophysical Studies of the Processes of Vacuum Sublimation of Ice [in Russian], Author’s Abstract of Candidate’s Dissertation (in Engineering), Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.É. I. Guigo, N. K. Zhuravskaya, and É. I. Kaukhcheshvili, Sublimation Drying in the Food Industry [in Russian], Pishchevaya Promyshlennost’, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.D. P. Lebedev, P. D. Lebedev, and V. V. Uvarov, Influence of power supply on the mechanism of sublimation dehydration in formation of a capillary-porous structure in vacuum, in: Reports and Papers presented at All-Union Conf. on Heat and Mass Transfer [in Russian], Vol. 5, ITMO AN BSSR, Minsk (1976), pp. 78–83.Google Scholar
- 6.D. P. Lebedev, P. D. Lebedev, and V. V. Uvarov, Special features of the mechanism of thermoradiative and convective sublimation drying in vacuum, Teor. Osnovy Khim. Tekhnol., 13, No. 6, 825–831 (1979).Google Scholar
- 7.D. P. Lebedev and Kh. M. Kh. Baisiev, Sublimation drying of material in a thin layer with thermoradiative heat supply, Prom. Teplotekh., 5, No. 2, 56–60 (1983).Google Scholar
- 8.D. P. Lebedev, V. N. Men’shov, and E. F. Andreev, Determination of the critical temperature during desublimation of steam to ice in vacuum, Zh. Fiz. Khim., 52, No. 1, 113–115 (1978).Google Scholar
- 9.D. P. Lebedev and E. F. Andreev, Determination of the coefficient of condensation of steam to ice in vacuum by means of the heat-flux sensor, Zh. Fiz. Khim., 50, No. 1, 1036–1039 (1976).Google Scholar
- 10.D. P. Lebedev, V. N. Men’shov, and V. V. Uvarov, Determination of the thermal conductivity of desublimated ice in vacuum by the method of a pulsed heat source, Élektron. Obrab. Mater., No. 5, 52–55 (1978).Google Scholar
- 11.D. P. Lebedev and E. F. Andreev, Vacuum Condensers of Steam [in Russian], Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 12.M. Devien, Flow and Heat Transfer of Rarefied Gases [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 13.D. P. Lebedev, E. F. Andreev, and O. A. Gerashchenko, Methods for control of the process of sublimation dehydration in vacuum, Prom. Teplotekh., 3, No. 5, 102–113 (1981).Google Scholar
- 14.D. P. Lebedev, Heat Exchangers, Dryers, and Refrigerators [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 15.P. D. Lebedev and B. N. Bykhovskii, Method for selecting an optimum mode of conductive sublimation drying, Prom. Teplotekh., 21, No. 2, 83–87 (1999).Google Scholar
- 16.B. N. Bykhovskii, Development of Technical Devices for Control and Technologies of Desublimation Drying of Vaccines for Animal Breeding [in Russian], Author’s Abstract of Candidate’s Dissertation (in Engineering), Moscow (1999).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2006