Nonstationary plane-parallel filtration in an inhomogeneous zonal seam
- 16 Downloads
A nonstationary plane-parallel filtration of liquid in an inhomogeneous zonal seam of finite extent has been investigated. A closed elastic liquid flow was considered. It has been established that the rate of this flow depends on its direction.
KeywordsFiltration Statistical Physic Transport Phenomenon Liquid Flow Finite Extent
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Shchelkachev, Principles and Applications of the Theory of Unsteady Filtration [in Russian], Pt. 1, Neft’ i Gas, Moscow (1995).Google Scholar
- 2.M. T. Abasov, É. Kh. Azimov, and A. M. Kuliev, Hydrodynamic Study of Wells of Deep-Seated Deposits [in Russian], Azernesher, Baku (1993).Google Scholar
- 3.I. I. Korganov and A. Kh. Mirzadzhanzade, Relation between the filtration of liquid from a seam to a well and the infiltration to the seam, Dokl. Akad. Nauk AzSSR, 8, No. 2, 63–68 (1952).Google Scholar
- 4.H. S. Carslaw and J. C. Jaeger, Operational Methods in Applied Mathematics [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1948).Google Scholar
- 5.N. N. Lebedev, Special Functions and Their Application [in Russian], GIFML, Moscow-Leningrad (1963).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Gray and G. B. Matthews, A Treatise on Bessel Functions and Their Application to Physics [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1949).Google Scholar